You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raoul B. Del Mar

I was treated poorly by the staff. They seemed bugged that I brought my other 2 children, bugged that I had a different insurance than they were used to, and bugged that I wanted to get to know the doctor before I had my records sent there. The doctor was nice but he didn't listen to what I was saying and I had to repeat a few times because he was just responding with these almost practiced lines he probably says all the time. Not really all there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I'm so glad to have him as our pediatrician. Finally a doctor who listens to patients! He is sincere and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Del Mar is the best. We switched to him after having a poor experience with another pedi. Dr. Del Mar is very thorough, always wants to find out what is going on when something isn't right. He is so accessible - nights and weekends he has always called us back within 2 minutes of us leaving a message. He really does care for his patients, he treats my daughter like she is family. And he is so informative. I'm a first-time mom and he really explains things and educates me, even drawing pictures on the bed paper to help me understand. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Del Mar really takes the time to ask questions & teach your child about health and wellness (helmet safety, nutrition, exercise, etc). He came out to the front of the office to chat with us until the office staff was ready for us to go back (we came earlier than opening hours)! What doctor does that! Amazing!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Raoul B. Del Mar's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "RAOUL" to "RAOUL B."

October 20, 2013