Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Fluke

This doctor is a "patient predator". He has multiple complaints on his license. He is manipulative and setting his patients up, then files false reports on them to the State Dept. I was in need of emergency surgery because a doctor left something in me causing infection plus I had Lyme in need of multiple antibiotics and emergency surgery and he said I was obsessed with my symptoms. He is dangerous and hurting his patients intentionally. Would not recommend. He pushes psych. Meds. And his office was dirty. Sever poor medical care, patient maltreatment, manipulation of the system. I went to risk management about him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

This doctor has multiple complaints filed on his liscense in Maine. There all for bad behaviors, misconduct, poor medical care. Approx. 13 or more complaints. You can all the Maine Liscensing Board and check yourself and also file a complaint if you have had similar experience. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Would not recommend this doctor. The most terrible experience ever. Couldn't answer questions, wasn't compassionate, misdiagnosed and performed wrong tests, tests that were not needed. Poor bedside manner, not very nice. I strongly feel he breached my privacy as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011