Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Blohm

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

If you don't like Dr. Blohm it's a simple reason why. He is very straightforward. This is a good thing in my opinion because he doesn't waste his time or yours with false hope. If there's hope for you he is the most knowledgeable doctor in Savannah and surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Staff is HORRIBLE!! rude, unprofessional. I work in customer service and never experienced such brashness. They're all about money. And they have an attitude like they're doing you a favor. Note to Dr Blohm, with staff like yours, all your experience, knowledge will be irrelevant if they have to deal with your staff. Clients have to feel welcomed and respected. Infertility is already a stressful situation. We don't need to deal with rudeness in addition.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Went To Dr.Dr. Blohm Office Was Truly Recommended By Some Family Members What I'm Gonna Do Is Trust In God ,Because He Has The Last Say What We Must Say As An Couple Truly Pray And Leave It In God Hands Love U Dr.B You Gave Us A Lead Way We Truly Look Forward Ur Loving Staff Is Amazing When Calling Back Their Patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

When my husband and I were first referred to Dr. Blohm, we heard some stories that made us nervous. The first meeting, he was very matter of fact and told us exactly what his thoughts were on our past treatment, and his recommendations. He gave us options and space to make our own decisions. He is not a warm and fuzzy doctor, but his bedside manner is not awful by any means. If you are looking for a doctor who is going to hold your hand and cry with you, Dr. Blohm is not your man. If you want results and straight-forward answers, then you are coming to the right guy. I am confident in him and his results, which are higher than the national average. After trying to have a baby for 7+ years, I know we are on the right track with Dr. Blohm.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been a paiten of Dr. Blohms since 2013. I just completed my 3rd round of IVF at 39. I have watched over the last several years the dedication of him and his staff. He runs a very busy practice and literally works 7 days a week. As a business owner myself, it's really upsetting to see the ugly comments because most have no idea the challenges and sacrifices to run a 7 day a week operation hands on. He's not here to deal with you're emotional issues of infertility or baby anyone. I got pregnant both times and unfortunately did not stay pregnant. Yes he can be dry and talk fast but highly intelligent people are that way. He's grown on me and is personable once you get to know him but that's me being a patient for over 2 years. Hopefully you will have success and not be around that long as a patient. Dr. Blohms reputation for results speaks for itself wether you like him or not. If you go in thinking because you are owed something because your paying for his services, your wrong. I can say from my observations that no one means to be rude and if anyone comes across short it's only because they have many patients and all of them in different stages. In the end, he is not God, not perfect as none of us are. You have to have a level of trust in the professional and that he is. If you think this is a bogus post like some other rude comments have been made message me and I have no problem sharing my experience.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor has the worst bedside manners, the office staff are not friendly. To my husband and I, it's like he's all about getting paid and doesn't know what he's talking about. He made it seem like my OB/GYN was wrong and didn't know what she was doing, which it fact she did. He was the wrong one. We were warned about him prior to sending our appointment, the only reason we decided to still go to him was because insurance. I would not recommend Dr. Blohm to anyone!?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Blohm for five months now, and am preparing for my first IVF cycle. I have found Dr. Blohm to be very dedicated, efficient, & knowledgable. Is he the type of MD that will hold your hand & cry with you for 20 minutes? No. But that's not what I'm there for; I'm there for his knowledge, skill, & experience. Also, the staff has always been really nice to me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Blohm for several years. At first, I was very very turned off by his dry manor and emotionless attitude, but after years of treatments and eventually success, I saw him for what he really is. His pure joy and compassion for his job came through at THAT moment. He has dedicated his life to a medical avenue that sees a lot of failure and that has to take a toll. But after getting to know him and his staff - he genuinely has devoted his life, his family and his faith into his practice. Bottom line, excellent knowledge, an absolute realist, he is really a terrific Dr. While he could use a softer first impression, and staff (front desk staff) could use fine tuning, I would recommend him - and have - to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

DR. Blhom, regardless of all the negative reviews, is an over all good doctor. Don't get me wrong his bed side manner isn't the best but his job isnt to be your new best friend it is to get you pregnant. He was very straight forward with us and very knowledgeable. We did one round of IVF with him and got pregnant on the first round. His staff was amazing and always there when I had questions and concernes. I will def be returning to him for another round of IVF in a couple years.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Patrick L. Blohm's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor who we have grown to adore! He is very honest and won't give you false hope. I respect him very much and the wonderful work he doeS!"

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you don't like Dr. Blohm it's a simple reason why. He is very straightforward. This is a good thing in my opinion because he doesn't waste his time or yours ..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff is HORRIBLE!! rude, unprofessional. I work in customer service and never experienced such brashness. They're all about money. And they have an attitude li..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Went To Dr.Dr. Blohm Office Was Truly Recommended By Some Family Members What I'm Gonna Do Is Trust In God ,Because He Has The Last Say What We Must Say As An ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When my husband and I were first referred to Dr. Blohm, we heard some stories that made us nervous. The first meeting, he was very matter of fact and told us ex..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a paiten of Dr. Blohms since 2013. I just completed my 3rd round of IVF at 39. I have watched over the last several years the dedication of him..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has the worst bedside manners, the office staff are not friendly. To my husband and I, it's like he's all about getting paid and doesn't know what h..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Dr. Blohm for five months now, and am preparing for my first IVF cycle. I have found Dr. Blohm to be very dedicated, efficient, & knowle..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Blohm for several years. At first, I was very very turned off by his dry manor and emotionless attitude, but after years of treatmen..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "DR. Blhom, regardless of all the negative reviews, is an over all good doctor. Don't get me wrong his bed side manner isn't the best but his job isnt to be you..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blohm, all I can tell you is that you are not God. God placed you in Savannah to help people but you and your staff horrible abrupt manner will eventually g..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Originally, I would have given Dr. Blohm 5 stars. Many people don't like his abrupt manner, but that doesn't bother me. As long as a doctor does his job well, I..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I was referred to Dr. Blohm by my OBGYN. It was the most horrible experience I have ever had with a Dr. and staff!!! He and his staff are very ru..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Looks like he deletes all negative reviews. I think it is important to state that this doctor should not be in practice. He makes sexist, disrespectful, and i..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blohm and his entire staff have zero bedside manners. I previously heard his office was not "warm and fuzzy" but was surprised at how cold they could be to ..."

September 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Patrick" to "Patrick L."

October 20, 2013