Ratings for Dr. Pamela R. Midboe Penn

I saw Dr. Midboe Penn three times throughout my pregnancy. She was very rude to me and seemed annoyed when I would ask her questions. She has no beside manner and I would not recommend her to anyone. I wound up changing my doctor at 38.5 weeks because I couldn't stand the thought of going back to see her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Midboe-Penn because my friend who had had a complicated pregnancy highly recommended her, but my experience was completely different. In my experience, she wasn't very friendly at all. I felt like I was a number instead of a patient. I ended up having a miscarriage, and she was kind of cold about it. She didn't provide much information to me about what was going on or would happen next. The only way I got info from her was by asking a bunch of questions, and in that situation, I wasn't prepared to know exactly what to ask. Also, her explanation of what to expect during a miscarriage wasn't at all what I ended up experiencing. I only saw her twice though, so maybe she was just having a couple of off-days.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Pamela R. Midboe Penn's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)