Ratings for Dr. Alan Bressler

I have been going to him and his wife at both office locations for over 20 years. They do great work and are extremely courteous and up front, honest, etc. The office is very bad at returning after hours calls and the front desk people tend to be a little rough around the edges but the medical team is great. Dr Alan and Dr Hanah do impeccable beautiful work. I experience very little pain, their techniques are untouchable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Hanah and Alan are both very professional and great doctors. unfortunately the staff is very unprofessional. Every time I have been there they are either eating at the desk , having personal phone calls in front of your face or playing with their cell phones .. It's just looks bad.. The office also needs to be updated a bit.. It's very outdated, looks dirty.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been a patient for years and had a simple question. I left a message each day for the last week at both his Lakewood and Longbranch office. He is in town and working and never returned the call. My last call now to the Long Branch office was answered by a insensitive young lady that hung up the phone on me. I can't see myself returning to this office. In all my years with the doctor, I never needed to call except to make an appointment and this is how I am treated by the office when I have a question? The courtesy of a 3 minute return phone call by the doctor should not take more than a day to receive. Bad form.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I get extremely nervous around syringes, blood work or any type of medical procedures for that matter. Dr Bressler applied a filling yesterday and I did not faint! Initially I was extremely proud of myself but then thought back to how he handled my concerns and anxiety. He works magic!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I have been going to Alan since I was 3! (I'm now 24) He is a compassionate, wonderful dentist! I would not go anywhere else! He has even helped my family out with the payments when my father lost his job. He is a sweet and genuine person, and an impecible dentist.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I have been going to Alan for 16 years. He is very friendly & Professional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Great dentist, have been using him for over 20 years. Phenomenal bedside manner. Good cleanings and cavities.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Simply A great Doctor really NICE AND DOES GREAT WORK! ive been using him for about 13 years and no complaints i drive in from new york to see him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I have been using Dr. Bressler for about 15 years and I have always found him to be knowledgeable and very warm and patient with me. While sticking me with the Novocaine needle, he is apologizing to me for the pain. 'I'm sorry'. I call that empathy! His staff has always been warm and courteous to me which makes up for the sometimes long waits (about 20 minutes on average) I have had in the office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008