Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Post

Doctor Post hurt my back. I went in with some neck issues and now have back pain that never existed. He jumped on me in order to "adjust" my back telling me to exhale. I was inhaling and then when i exhaled he came down on me again. I immediately felt like something had happened. Missing work since this happened and very upset. His staff is a nervous wreck because of him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Post for 35 years and have always found him to be an extremely valuable part of my overall wellness plan. He is available and effective whenever I need treatment. In addition Dr. Post has worked with me to establish a plan to keep myself healthy. I highly recommend him for not only your back issues but your overall wellness concerns. He is a true health professional who cares deeply about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Post is the best Chiropractor I have ever gone to. I have been seeing him when needed for more than 35 years. I have been using Chiropractors for more than 55 years. His use of applied kinesiology insures he works on the problem areas and then validates he has corrected the issues before letting you leave. In fact I trust him well enough to refer him to all of our family and friends. He has helped me with everything from a sprained ankle to lower back pain so bad I needed Percocets and crutches to get to his office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I dont usually write reviews especially negative ones but I felt compelled to write this one to prevent others going through the same thing. I've wasted hundreds, almost a thousand of money and so much time & effort going to see this doctor. He will spend 5 minutes (at max) with you and try to kick you out as he always has 3 other patients waiting for him in other rooms. If you need help with something that requires a minute more of his attention, he will ask you to make another appointment. It's a care based on pure financial interest rather than genuine patient care. After going to see him 2-3 times a week for months, my symptoms got worse, not better. And his feedback was that me and my symptoms are "stubborn". What? Seriously? I've done everything that you ask for and you blame your patient for your incompetency by calling the patient "stubborn"? I'm furious and still in pain. Never going to see him or in fact another chiropractor in my life. Go see a physician therapist before wasting your time and money.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

ive had neck pain for 3 months i went to see dr post and he did nothing for me he didn't even try to help one bit

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Gary J. Post's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1981)

Tufts Health Plans