Ratings for Dr. Rebekah C Austin

Dr.Austintakes her time with each patient....she isn't going to rush...even if Jesus is in the waiting room! She is a loving and caring doctor that is in medicine to help patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Austin saved our newborne babys life. She went above and beoynd the call of duty to comfort us in a horrible time and the surgery on our baby boy was a complete sucess. We will never forget what Dr austin has done for us! Thank You

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Great Doctor. Always very concerned and caring. sometimes runs late seeing patients in office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

very kind and helpful. has a genuine concern for patients and a beautiful personality. loved her and everyone in the office also.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Thought Dr Austin was great for my moms surgery which was in August 08..that is until this week. My mom was and is literally in severe pain and walking bent at a 90 degree angle. We (I included) have spoken with this office explained the pain and asked what do we do? Mom had x-rays last Friday. This is Thurs. and the doctor will not call back or anything. we have made numerous attempts to try and get them to look at x-ray and tell us what it could be or to let her come in and be examined....we have heard zero from doc or office.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

THE VERY BEST, MY WIFE HAD BRAIN CANCER AND SHE IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL.........

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

after waiting 3 weeks I saw her PA. We ordered various tests, waited 3 more weeks, she came in room, said she had looked at my X-rays, MRI and CT scans and that all I needed was therapy and walked out of office. Total face time < 2 min. I would not go back to her for any reason whatsoever. Her patient skills are laughable unless you are in debilitating pain and then it's very serious. She has zero empathy for patients in my case.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008