Ratings for Dr. John Porter

I've been seeing Dr Porter for 10 years for chronic low back pain. He's helped me manage the pain through medication/injections/surgery, and with implanting a Medtronic Neurostimulator. He's excellent.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I have been Dr. Porter's patient for almost two decades. I have had many surgeries and have many doctors (cardiologist, general practitioner, oncologist, etc.) and of all of my doctors, Dr. Porter has been the most professional, courteous, and caring doctor I have ever had. His knowledge of both my cervical and lumbar pain and his treatments of that pain has been almost life-saving to me because without his positive attitude and belief that we (he and I) could fix the problem, I don't know what I would have done. I had a previous physician in Clarkston, Georgia who was the most emotionally disconnected professional (in any field) that I did not think anything could be done for my condition; but, Dr. Porter was not only correct in his diagnosis of my chronic spinal pain (stenosis, etc.) but he was correct that he could find a way to alleviate my pain. It was an arduous process and not always pleasant, but eventually I was blessed to return to a productive, useful life.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Porter has cared for me for over a decade and I have recommended him multiple times. Not only has he tried multiple procedures to help me, but he has gone out of his way to fight for my needs with insurance carriers to make sure I get the best treatment possible. I can't say enough good things about Dr Porter.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

John Porter is the most kind, caring physician that I have ever met. He has been helping me with a chronic pain situation for the past 8 years and has provided care at the highest level.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015