Ratings for Dr. Anthony V. SANTORO

Anyone with evidence against this "man" needs to report it to any local, state, federal ethics committees that you can find, as I intend to. This is a morally corrupted heartless criminal, plain and simple. With any luck he will find himself crushed under the weight of the scales of justice which he so devilishly attempts to tilt.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

BEWARE! Any positive review on here is undoubtedly a fake. There is no office staff, just his wife, a school psychologist who dabbles in practicing illegally on the side under his license. This criminal is a shill for the corrupt father's rights movement, and will no doubt eventually be exposed and jailed. No moral integrity, no professional integrity, no ethical standards, and no regard for justice. Simply put, the lowest form of scum one could conceive of.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

2016 & going strong! Dr. Santoro actually helped save my family!! From my own tx., to couples tx., or an urgent issue with the kids... I have never been told what I want to hear!! (That's a plus!) I've worked very hard to make my treatment work. For my abuse in childhood, teen r@&$, disproportionate anxiety, physically abusive partner(1st relationship), etc... I suffered till I met this Doctor. You want to get your own way, he will not not be a good fit. Its self reflection and not about blaming others and most people do not like that. It takes work & sometimes it's painful, but when you come out on the other side~ priceless!! When divorce was on the table; my husband and I had to really listen and decide if our wants outweighed our children's needs... we were given solid help. I've never had him favor either one of us, I wasn't always happy, but that was on me. As far as the petty fax line comment- I feel that may speak more about your personality. The "no staff" comment- he doesn't need one... by far most single practices don't. If you almost lost your son to your ex, I have a hard time believing it's that cut & dry!! Unethical ~ not once in my 14+ years has he ever done anything unethical!! (14y a long time, yes... but for certain things I've needed this time) Not all doctors will fit our own personality. You need to find the one you're completely confident and comfortable with. As my review is high; because it's been a great experience... as some it was not; the bashing is a little bit much though. Btw- I travel a great distance to go back & forth!! 45min each way.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

The man was bullied mercilessly as a child and has since become a bully himself, insecure and a poor judge of character. Not a surprise that he recommended a felon as his choice for parent. The mother probably made him feel small inside.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Some of the other reviews are interesting with 5 for staff when he doesn't have any. This guy even with his high bill rate shares his fax line with his telephone making it difficult to get communicate. He does not do his due diligence as he didn't call 75% of references and witnesses in a case that I am familiar with because he didn't contact me nor the Rabbi or the grandparents of the child. Seems like he only looked for information to support his one sided theory and was not interested in hearing anything contrary. My recommendation to anyone caught on the short side of one of his reports is that they do not settle out of court because any attorney worth their salt will be able to point out so many problems that his analysis will be found to not be worth the paper it was printed on. Though he will laugh all the way to the bank with your money from his fees.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Santoro is a very knowledgable and caring professional. He is sincere and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

If you want a 'yes man' instead of real help, then by all means don't go. He has been the upmost professional Doctor! He does NOT favor men over women~ that's a bold face lie! He deals with facts. There's more to his line if work that goes on then we can ever deal with within our daily lives! He has been honest and has helped me for over 10years (need the help!! I am an childhood sexual abuse survivor!!) Not only does he have empathy, but certainly encourages progress. I haven't a bad or discouraging thing to say. I am greatful for the time soent on my getting to where I am now & wouldn't trade it for anything!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Santoro helped me win custody of my children. As soon as i walked into his office i was greeted by his wonderful staff, Dr Santoro made me feel confidant and eased my worries.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Excellent, was very helpful with regard to my custody evaluation as I was worried about losing my kids to an awful ex husband

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The worst ever. Almost lost custody of my son, to a 17 x convicted felon, who was an alcoholic who was homeless. took his word over mine. I am a medical professional, never did drugs, never in any type of trouble, this doctor; favors men....God forbid you get him from the courts, ask for someone else! he almost ruined my Son's life!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013