Ratings for Dr. George Kaiser

Love this office! They are so kind. I have been a patient of his for years

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Kaiser is not a doctor I would refer anyone to see. I was a patient of his for 2 years. I had waited for 4 hours to be seen! Needless to say I found a new Dr after that. His staff is not very friendly at all. Also, the building is very old and outdated and not very clean.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I would never refer anyone I know or have just moved to this area to this monster. It is unfortunate that I can't identify the specifics of this complaint for fear of More retaliation by this slim that needs to under the earth from where he came. I believe he took an oath and upon completion received a license from the Ohio Medical Board. It is Sad that this monster even walks the earth. He should be locked up for life. I am not sure who reviews these comments before posting, if not followed up this will happen to many. I am sad and feeling helpless! Even this rating scale is rigged. when you select terrible it changes to excellent. When attempt to go back it will not allow, but a star will remain in the very first slot.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Kaiser has been my Dr for around two years now. I go to the Middletown office. He is very caring and has helped me out in lots of ways. I really trust him and his staff. The best I have found. I'd use him anytime. Joseph Hecht

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

dr geoge kaiser very helpful very knowledegeable ,he has been my dr for 17 yrs

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Very knowledgable but does not follow up on tests or other problems. Usually very late. Easy to get appointment but may see one of several doctors and unless pressed never follow up on previous visit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have been a patient there 7 yrs., Dr. Kaiser cares about people. He listens to you, watches out for your health and orders no unnecessary tests, only what is needed.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Although helpful and knowledgeable, He is very poor with punctuality. He also tends to abandon patients

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

GREAT DOCTOR PAYS ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AND WILL SPEND ALL TIME NEEDED AND TREATS YOU LIKE A PERSON WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. George Kaiser's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Middletown, OH