Ratings for Dr. Slava Fuzayloff

Very professional staff and pleasant doctor. Went for an annual check. Staff was fast in checking me in and doctor spent a lot of time with me to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Not the newest office, but the guy is clearly quite smart and very efficient. He did not waste my time and run a bunch of unnecessary tests. Simplifies things well. Hopefully I feel better soon. Receptionists were helpful. Would return if I need.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Fuzayloff was incredibly thorough in administering my physical. He explained everything that he did, and even went through some steps that were new to me. I was afraid of seeing someone that would rush through the procedure, but I came away very happy with my exam.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I thought he was nice. The appointment was pretty straight forward.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Excellent physician. He obviously knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great doctor always on time dedicated to his work and friendly with staff and patients

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Thank you!! My god it's so hard to find a doctor in the city that takes my insurance but this office seemed to take no issue with is and the doctor was quite pleasant!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr.Fuzayloff- staff IS THE WORSE - went their for CDL medical card and they messed it up twice on two separate visits. One year later still trying to get it resolved with the nasty unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

The admins and doctor were extremely punctual. It was the first doctors office in years that I can remember getting in before my actual time slot at 10 AM. I was brought into the exam room at 9:50 AM. The doctor is very professional and thorough. I highly recommend going to this medical clinic for physical exams.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I had to remind the doctor to wash his hands before touching my eye (I can in because I thought I had pink eye).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Slava Fuzayloff's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Wellpoint