Ratings for Dr. Slava Fuzayloff

Very helpful and supportive. Dr. Fuzayloff cares about one’s health.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Fuzayloff is great. He’s attentive and thorough. He took his time, listened to my concerns, and provided me with everything I needed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

The office is very accommodating, the staff is great! Dr. Fuzayloff is great, very thorough, friendly, quick and always makes me feel comfortable . I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Very professional staff and pleasant doctor. Went for an annual check. Staff was fast in checking me in and doctor spent a lot of time with me to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Not the newest office, but the guy is clearly quite smart and very efficient. He did not waste my time and run a bunch of unnecessary tests. Simplifies things well. Hopefully I feel better soon. Receptionists were helpful. Would return if I need.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Fuzayloff was incredibly thorough in administering my physical. He explained everything that he did, and even went through some steps that were new to me. I was afraid of seeing someone that would rush through the procedure, but I came away very happy with my exam.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I thought he was nice. The appointment was pretty straight forward.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Excellent physician. He obviously knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great doctor always on time dedicated to his work and friendly with staff and patients

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Thank you!! My god it's so hard to find a doctor in the city that takes my insurance but this office seemed to take no issue with is and the doctor was quite pleasant!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Slava Fuzayloff's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)