Ratings for Dr. William A. Malabre

First, Dr. Malabre has been my doctor for three years and has been wonderful. He explains options and is respectful when I ask questions, even when they're a little on the strange side. ;-) Second, the nurse practitioners and med techs are professional and friendly most of the time. Third, his office staff needs to be replaced. They have changed somewhat throughout the last three years, but still the same sad attitudes. It's very rare to see a smile on the receptionist's face or the woman who you see to check out. They both clearly would rather be somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I waited a month and a half to get an appointment. I showed up on time and waited an hour and a half, then asked the receptionist how much longer I had to wait. 10 minutes later a nurse called me back and when I asked how long it would take to see the doctor she said another 30-60 minutes. I cancelled my appointment. The receptionist said to book the first appointment of the day, otherwise you may wait all day to see the doctor. This is typical CSHP service. Do not use this doctor or CSHP!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Our family has been going to Dr Malabre for 16 years. He is a very caring and attentive Dr. He has taken very good care of our family. Could not imagine going to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I found Dr. Malabre to be an engaging and thoughtful physician that listened to me. He is a solid doctor with great bed side manner

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Strange mannerisms, seemed disinterested in difficult diagnoses. Prescribed Prednisone on my second visit with relatively mild symptoms. Read later about dangers of Prednisone. He only told me it might give me the munchies. I never felt comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Wonderful doctor very sensitive and understanding to your needs as a patient willing to listen and explain

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. William A. Malabre's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)

Providence