Ratings for Dr. Ashok N. Vaswani

DOES NOT REMEMBER YOU FROM LAST VISIT. ONLY INTERESTED IN SELLING HIS PRODUCTS. YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I am very happy with this doctor. Highly recommend to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Staff is terrible and rude ... Total attitude . I work in the medical field and deal with patients everyday for 17 yrs .. Totally unacceptable . The doctor was great once u get passed his rude staff

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Excellent diagnostician, listens to patient, shows genuine concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I think he is THE BEST! I couldn't budge my weight. I brought his food and went once a month and I ended up losing 14lbs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Vaswani has treated me for 7 years for thyroid cancer. He is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I have never waited for more than 10 minutes beyond my scheduled appointment time to see him. He is an internationally recognized expert in endocrinology. While he "knows his stuff," it sometimes requires that you to ask questions to get a deeper understanding of your particular condition.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

After waiting 3 months I was very disappointed. I didn't bring any records or blood work and complained that my meds were making me fell bad. He told me to cut my pills in half with out ordering blood work to see where my levels are. I cried all the way home because I was so upset I had wasted time seeing this Doctor. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Staff and Dr. Very nice but the office is filthy! could not even sit on examining table to be examined because there was junk all over it, rugs filthy, will not go back

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Vaswani has been my physician for about 8 years now. He is by far the most knowledgeable and open-minded mainstream endocrinologist I have seen. In addition to thyroid issues, I have a rare medical condition that few doctors have an understanding of, but he was completely familiar with it. He is not put-off by my asking questions or sharing research that I have found, and if I ask for certain tests to be performed, he readily requests them for me. He treats my thyroid condition by how I feel, not just by my "numbers," which is rare these days. The only issue I have is that recently he has been splitting his time between here and his practice in India, so he is not as available as he had been previously. Dr. Vaswani runs his practice in an "old-fashioned" manner. He has receptionists, but no nurse--he greets his patients in the waiting room himself, and takes all vitals. Refreshing!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Ashok N. Vaswani's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1970)

Healthnet