Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Hayek

2 new hips in 2017 via Dr. Richard Hayek expertise and I am a new woman. His care, concern , explanation etc. really helped me before surgery and post surgery.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I highly recommended Dr Hayek, he used the anterior method in my hip replacement, i walked very same day, two weeks later i was able to drive myself to physical therapy. Thank you doctor for getting my life back! Six months later i hardly remember i have surgery.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr. Hayek gives great explanations before and after surgery . Did my Hip and was walking same day. Back to work in a week .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Hayek did both of my knees. From start to finish he knows his stuff. Phenomenal surgeon, physician, and most of all caring person. Answered any and all questions and put me at ease with the procedure. Thank you and your staff Dr. Hayek !!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

We highly recommend Dr. Hayek. He replaced my mom's knee and hip. She is thrilled with the job he did. She is now pain free and feels great. Dr. Hayek is an excellent surgeon and physician, knows his stuff, and cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Hayek! You are awesome!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Hayek performed hip surgery for my mom and it could not have gone more smoothly. She has completely recuperated, and now lives without pain. Dr. Hayek is very kind and professional. He takes time to make you feel comfortable with the procedure and answer any questions. My mom just wants to say thank you, thank you, thank you! Very highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Shoulder, knee and carpal surgery done and I could not be happier! Ma had hip surgery from some other surgeon and nothing but troubles, then went to Hayek for the other hip no problem. that's how I wound up there. The dudes on top of his game!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Hayek to anyone. I had my right knee total replacement almost 3 years a go and my left hip replacement will have my right hip done next year. His knowledge is outstanding , great bedside manner just great with the patients, makes you really feel at ease through the entire process. His staff are also wonderful ! Thanks again

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Our family has a 20 year plus relationship with Dr. Hayek. He always takes time to listen and involves the patient in their treatment plan. I recently fractured my foot and surgery was required. He is an excellent surgeon and answered all my questions in easy to understand language. I truly can not say enough about him. He is a kind and caring man who provides excellent care and listens to any concerns you may have.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Hayek is very easy to talk to and did an excellent job on both my hips. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Richard J. Hayek's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Sask Health