Ratings for Dr. George C. Alber

Dr. Alber was Gr8.. The Staff However..... They told me that my Ins would cover everthing, before I had the surgury, but my Co-Pay. Guess what. After the surgury,the office sent me a bill and said they never told me such a thing. My experience now tells me to tape their conversations in the future. The Billing woman, Robyn, would'nt help me with the amount that was owed, but because I won't damage my credit, I had to pay. Tell me, Is that Fair? ? ? ? I did refer the Dr. , but to tape all conversations. Just a terrible staff. I never talk bad about anybody, but THEY DID ME WRONG !

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Very caring. Wonderful bedside manner. Today I had a visit and my husband was with me and he asked how my husband was doing. Took a reasonable amt of time with us and we didn't feel like we were being rushed. Very impressed and the new office in Somers Point was unbelievable. Need a road map.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Nastiest staff ever encountered. Doctor came recommended. Seems to not care at all. Was incorrect on my knee diagnosis. Will never return or refer.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I will never go back to this doctor, you are better off going to see your school nurse or the high school football coach for medical advice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. George C. Alber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients