Ratings for Dr. Bruce T. Cohn

Choosing Dr. Cohn was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. I was diagnosed with a torn Meniscus. He told me in our consult that I would be "as good as new in 12 weeks," but that if I didn't do it eventually "I would just get used to the pain!" In surgery I ended up with a complete Chondroplasty. I asked him in our follow up why and he said I had Arthritis and said to me, "Whatever Cartilage I removed, you don't need!" Funny thing was, my initial MRI did not show Arthritis to dictate having a Chondroplasty. After 12 weeks of rehab I was in so much more pain and limping it was startling. Fast forward 9 months of failed rehab later, I finally switched surgeons. After a 2nd MRI to fully diagnose my pain, we discovered the torn Meniscus had never been repaired. A second surgery resulted NOT WITH DR COHN and now I am starting to feel better. My Arthritis is due to the butcher job Dr. Cohn did. BTW, Dr. Cohn's staff is rude and his rehab center is terrible too. On several occasions I witnessed them mocking the patients behind their backs. Really unprofessional! Avoid Cohn at all costs!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

excelent doctor/patient communation,excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Bruce T. Cohn's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Ameritas