Ratings for Dr. David S. Olson

Doctor Olson is thorough and meticulous as he wishes to find the solution to remedy the matter that is adversely impacting your body. He is not a carefree doctor. Doctor Olson appreciates the customer and wants to be of help

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

very helpful and got great relief , My neck and shoulders are the problem and he just knows what to do to get relief

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Great! Dr Olson is thorough is his examinations. Do not expect to go into ANY Chiropractor and expect a 1 and done treatment and be forever cured! When you go to Dr. Olson you will get a real treatment and over time YOU WILL feel positive results IF you follow the recommended treatments that Dr. Olson explains for you to do. Thank you Dr. Olson for the great job that you have done for me and will do in the future

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I was not happy with the service, he mainly gave me a mini massage and applied heat, although he did tell me of some stretching exercises that I could do on my own, I don't feel like the adjustment was that helpful and I was still hurting after the "adjustment". Although I realize it can take time to get on the mend, my biggest surprise came at the end of the session when he told me that he was going to treat me as a cash pay customer and charge me $80.00 instead of my co-pay of $25.00. I asked why he was telling me this now, instead of that at the beginning? He said it was because I had not met my full deductible yet. I have always thought that I should only have to pay the co-pay at the time of the visit, then since he was in-network with BCBS, he would charge the insurance co, they in turn would pay him the difference. All of this left me feeling very frustrated because I had asked him up front if he took my insurance and he is listed at the BCBS web site as a provider.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr Olson is very knowledgeable about anatomy and what can massage and stretching can do for your ailments. He has worked on my lower back and neck with great success and now is working on my right shoulder and elbow. I almost have my flexibility back and near pain free. Takes plenty of time to explain your treatment and demonstrate the stretches and excercises.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Olson is the very best chiropractor I have found, and have been using his services for 5+ years. I'm a fan of chiropractic. Over the past 20 year have benefited from many fine DC's in the Dallas area, and he's been the very best. Given his many years experience, he had a technique/treatment for just about anything that ails you (well, not really, but pretty close). Plus he's just a good man who's passionate about his profession and is always learning and sharing his expertise. Come with a note pad and pen to your appointment, because he's GOING to give you some exercises/stretches/something to also do on your own to really help your condition. I really can't say enough good things about this doctor. He's got a good heart, in that he cares about his patient's and takes time with them (this is not a 'chiro-factory' where you get 10 mins with the doc, and 45 mins with an assistant). Dr. Dave is worth considering. Oh, and he has eve. and wknd hours too!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. David S. Olson's Credentials

• Spanish

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1985)