Ratings for Dr. James A. Danielzadeh

Awesome Doctor! Drive over and hour to see him! Well worth the trip. Takes great care and time. Always leave feeling well taken care of!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

This dr is the best dr I have ever been a patient of. He has great bedside manner, he is honest and direct and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

The Doctor is very sensitive and carring, but his staff at front desk, she missed my first trimester pregnancy test, and she is very rude. Such a shame!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

His staff is rood. I was in lots of pain and he did not seem to care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had! He takes time to listen to the patients concerns and questions and addresses them all one by one very patiently. In the follow up visit, he went over my history very carefully, remembered and discussed my smallest problems from before without me even having to ask. He is very caring, very professional, very responsible and has a very nice personality. The same goes for his office staff as well! I am so happy to have found a caring doctor and recommend him to all women who are seeking for an excellent gynecologist! Thank You!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Danielzadeh was excellent! He was always very patient and informative and always very sensitive to our needs as well as our questions and fears. Great bedside manner and excellent knowledge and skills. He made my pregnancy after miscarriage easier and lessened my anxiety. I have nothing but great things to say about him and have recommended him to many other women.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. James A. Danielzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1993)