Ratings for Dr. Glenn G. Deshaw

I went to this place because it is by my house and boy do I wish I had not wasted 165.00 on this doctor. I have worn mono- vision contacts for several years but thought I needed a new prescription. Dr. deshaw tried several types of lenses that I told him I had tried before and they wouldn't work for me and finally on my third trip I insisted on the lenses I had worn for several years and he put me in them with a different prescription. I could not read anything and told him so. He patted me on the shoulder and said that was the best he could do for me and I couldn't wear contacts any longer. I had a feeling he had gotten my prescription wrong on my glasses as weel so I never used his prescription. I am so glad I listenrped to my gut I stint and went back to my original doctor that is in Irving and had another exam. Not only was my prescription way off but my eyes had changed very little and I am wearing my contacts as I write this. Do not waste your time to money with this place!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Glenn G. Deshaw's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1973)