Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Bellack

Great office, personal service, not just seen by a LVN or assistant. Dr. Bellack is the real deal. A Doctor who has not lost what it means to be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Bellack is great, but you need to have patience and clear to him. He does get backed up and sometimes makes you wait. He also can get rushed, but will answer your questions if you have them prepared. If you come in for an ear infection, that’s quick and easy to diagnose. If you come in and say, I can’t breathe very well, have headaches and chronic sinus infections (like me), well that’s going to take more time. He will try other courses of action before encouraging surgery. Used the camera to go up my nose and could see that I have a deviated septum and no polyps. Tried a steroid spray first, then when I reported no change he ordered the CT scan which revealed 5 completely blocked sinus cavities. He made it very clear to me while he was doing sinuplasty and septoplasty, he was in no way “curing” my allergies. That those needed medication to manage. Surgery went great, and the life changing result for me is that I have not had a sinus infection since and can breathe much better.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

We brought our 4 yr old son to have an ear wax blockage remove. The doctor did a great job in advising us hpw to softened the ear wax. Approachable, good with kids, and made us feel comfortable in his clinic. Staff is great, friendly and was able to give us appointment asap. Would definitely refer anybody to see the good doctor.---de Leon family

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bellack byy Internest. He was friendly and knowledgable. I have been back several times.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Very efficient and very knowledgeable of my problem. He was able to diagnose me rigth away. I will keep comming back to him for future problems. Great staff and very friendly doctor. Parking is bad but park at the Beverly center and you'll save some money

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I HAD CONSTANT NOSEBLLEDS AND HEADACHES. HE SAW ME AND SAID NEOSPORIN,HUMIDIFIER AND POLYSPORIN AND BURNED THE AREA INSIDE OF NOSE TO STOP BLLEDING. AS I CAM BACK TO SEE HIM AGAIN FOR RECCURENCE OF NOSEBLEEDS, HE TOLD ME IF I WAS SNORTING COCAINE! I ASKED HIM TO DO A CT SCAN OF SINUS TO SEE WHT I AM BLEEDING ALOT. HE REFUSED AND SAID IT WAS NECESSARY. I STILL SUFFERED ALOT OF NOSE BLEEDS AND HEADACHES. I HAD A CT SCAN 3D AT ANOTHER ENT OFFICE AND THE DOCTOR FOUND MY PROBLEM! A DEVIATED SEPTUM AND NASAL POLYPS IN THE ETHMOID AREA. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND DR. GARY BELLACK !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I have been searching for the perfect doctor. After seeing a wide variety of ENT's from Santa Monica all the way to Riverside I have found the best most efficient doctor in Los Angeles. Dr. Bellack's compassion and knowledge with my rare condition has given me the hope that there are fine doctors still in Los Angeles. Thank you Dr. Bellack and to his office staff.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Was very pleased with the care I received. Was unable to breath through my left nostril and had sleeping trouble. The doctor did surgery and resolved my breathing and sleeping issues. The best in LA

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I think that Dr Bellack is an extraordinary doctor. He has successfully treated me several different times for sinus and ear conditions that other doctors couldn't. He is very down to earth, straight forward, no-nonsense, no pretension...just an excellent practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

My visit with this doctor was horrible. I may have Vocal Chord Dysfuntion to which an ENT dr could diagnose. Dr Bellack made me wait for a long time. When I finally saw him, he was cutting me off while I was explaining the problem. Did not get me tested. Wanted me out of there in less than 5 min. Just went to the doctor to say my hi pretty much and paid him 20 copay and who knows how much he charged my insurance. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR AT ALL. JUST THERE FOR THE MONEY WITHOUT COMPASSION OR CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. WASTE OF TIME.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Gary S. Bellack's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)