Ratings for Dr. David L. Priebe

He is fantastic. He is caring and sincere. He knew what illness I had right off the bat and ordered the appropriate testing. He did not order needless tests like other providers do. He genuinely wanted to help me get better. His staff is very nice as well.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He is excellent. He is the only ortho trained doctor who can capably inject my knee arthritis without hitting bone. I see him for various ailments and I have yet to stump him w my compendium of conundrums. He is pleasant and always in a great mood, but he had a serious side. Wonderful find in a doc!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Priebe is very kind and generous with his time. When our family has a lot of medical issues, he patiently listens in a non judging way. He offers honest and truthful suggestions and treatments. I often googled and check web md but he knows what is correct on Google and what is hogwash. Our little kids love coming to the doctors office now to see the sports room and sports doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Excellent doctor. He knows what is wrong with my health and can give me the best treatment available. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

He is very intelligent, patient friendly and caring. He is one of the best doctors I have encountered.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. David L. Priebe's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 2000)