Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

We were visiting family from out of state and experienced an issue. A neighbor recommended we see this person..... He was NOT knowledgeable and did not want to get involved since we were already being treated by our dr back home. But we were not home, we were here. It was a complete waste of time!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's response
We're sorry you were disappointed and angry. Unfortunately in your case, there was very little that could be done. Laws are in place for a reason, and although they don't always seem logical, they have to be followed. We wish you the best.

Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Glenn Chapman is an excellent and caring physician who treated me successfully when I was previously told that I needed surgery by another doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a non-surgical solution to their back or neck problem. The office staff is caring, friendly and efficient,

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr Chapman is the definition of what a GREAT physician should be. I feel very lucky to have found him. He took care of my issue on the first visit. This is important to note since I had been to other physicians with the same issue with no meaningful improvement. I was to the point of resigning to the fact I would just have to live with this condition. While he intelligent, He also has a great bedside manner with such a positive attitude. He does not talk down to the patient rather he listens to what the patient has to say. The other thing I like about him is explains what he is doing to help the patient and just as important “WHY”. Thank you Dr Chapman, for giving me a normal life again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Amazing !! I crawled in the office and walked out pain free. Dr. Chapman and staff were fantastic

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have been to many Drs good and bad so I am a sceptic, Dr Chapman is fantastic. He’s not only incredible knowledgeable he explained so I could understand. He is not a bit condescending like most Drs, oh and yes he fixed my pain without a myriad of meds. Love this guy.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Saved me from feeling horrible from back pain, top notch doctor who is incredibly knowledgeable. Not only did he treat my back pain but also lower abdomen pain that was diagnosed at psoas syndrome. If you need a doctor for not only back pain but body aches and pains then you need to see Dr. Chapman.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr C the III is the best! I have seen many many docs over the years having had multiple back surgeries. There are few that can compare to his level of attentiveness to detail, patient listening and genuine kind will.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Chapman has been my Doctor for many years treating chronic back and neck issues. He always explains and provides alternatives to my health care needs. His office is wonderful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Chapman has been my go to Doc for numerous aches and pains. He understands functional medicine, and is available to discuss any problem. He is pleasant, always on time and the office is a delight to visit as it's right near the beach, great music and sparkling clean.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been to Dr Chapman's office three times . Each time I found a highly professional staff and each time I left better than when I walked in . I have personally recommended Dr. Chapman to at least three friends and will continue to recommend him going forward .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chapman is a graduate of the Des Moines school of Osteopathic Medicine and is Board Certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine. He is the Director of Osteopathic Medicine Track and Osteopathic Education Information at Wellington Regional Medical Center and is the Founder and Medical Director of Surfside Non-Surgical Orthopedics in Boynton Beach, FL.

• English