Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

Dr C the III is the best! I have seen many many docs over the years having had multiple back surgeries. There are few that can compare to his level of attentiveness to detail, patient listening and genuine kind will.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Chapman has been my Doctor for many years treating chronic back and neck issues. He always explains and provides alternatives to my health care needs. His office is wonderful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Chapman has been my go to Doc for numerous aches and pains. He understands functional medicine, and is available to discuss any problem. He is pleasant, always on time and the office is a delight to visit as it's right near the beach, great music and sparkling clean.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been to Dr Chapman's office three times . Each time I found a highly professional staff and each time I left better than when I walked in . I have personally recommended Dr. Chapman to at least three friends and will continue to recommend him going forward .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have immense gratitude for Dr. Chapman. Having been to several doctors recently, he was a much needed, refreshing change. This doctor is physically, right then & there, helping your body to heal. Yes please! My chronic burping, reflux, and stomach pains stopped after 1 visit. Where has Osteopathic Medicine been all my life? I didn't know what to expect but truthfully I didn't expect this. I'm ecstatic, floored, and incredibly grateful. Bonus: the office is immaculate and the music is perfection!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

A few days before traveling for our anniversary I messed up my back. I had never been to Dr. Chapman's before. He was able to squeeze me in and get me a shot. Completely saved our trip! Over the next two months he made weekly adjustments until the inflammation went down. So grateful!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Everything everyone else has said, I agree with ! He is a truly special doctor !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Chapman is a kind compassionate physician who really helped me with my severe knee pain. His office is very clean and professional. He addresses your questions, takes as much time as you need, and really cares. He truly helped me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I was in the hospital because my back locked up and after 3 days and was diagnosed with osteo arthritis and sent home with a walker and visiting nurses and physical therapy 3 times a week. I could not take the pain anymore and contacted dr. Chapmans office who told me to come right in. In one day I was better. and in one month dischaged by him. He is great.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Treated my hip pain successfully. Personable, professional and very caring. I highly recommend Dr. Chapman

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients