Ratings for Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian

I never thought I'd be so calm having a mommy makeover. Dr. Bardakjian made it so easy mentally and physical that I am still shocked. And my results WOW! I've looked at hundreds of photos and videos online from different doctors and I would have never thought there would be such a difference on the same surgeries. My stomach doesn't look like I had a tummy tuck and that is such a blessing. My breasts went from being disgusting (even before having a child) to beautiful breasts I never imagined I could have. I couldn't be happier! Dr. Bardakjian definitely perfects at his expertise!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Knowledgeable Doctor. Friendly staff and beautiful new office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr.Bardakjian recently performed a procedure with my 15 year old son to remove a blemish on his cheek. I can say without hesitation that the entire process with Dr.Bardakjian was incredible. The amount of care was easily recognized through his explanations of what would take place during the procedure to myself and my son. 5 Stars would recommend !!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Took very good care of my son with stitches to the face.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Very friendly staff. Bight new office. Very happy with my surgery results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Wonderful Dr. Friendly and welcoming staff. Beautiful office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very professional office. Nice doctor who listens

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable Doctor. Pleasant environment

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Bardakjian is really a good doctor. My regular doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with my skin so he suggested I see Dr. B. I've suffered with eczema since I was a really young kid and all the itching left my skin badly discolored. Dr. Bardakjian gave me a routine to follow including special cream which started helping right away. Every time I went back to see him his staff was really friendly and I never had to wait very long. Its been 6 months since I started going to Dr. B and my skin looks great. Gracias Dr. B!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Its been almost a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bardakjian. Now that all the swelling has gone away, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. All my follow-up appointments went well with very little wait. His staff is just marvelous. I am actually using Dr. Bardakjian for my Botox and Juvederm. He really has an artistic touch.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1971)

Kaiser-Permanente