Ratings for Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian

Dr.Bardakjian recently performed a procedure with my 15 year old son to remove a blemish on his cheek. I can say without hesitation that the entire process with Dr.Bardakjian was incredible. The amount of care was easily recognized through his explanations of what would take place during the procedure to myself and my son. 5 Stars would recommend !!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Took very good care of my son with stitches to the face.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Very friendly staff. Bight new office. Very happy with my surgery results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Wonderful Dr. Friendly and welcoming staff. Beautiful office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very professional office. Nice doctor who listens

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable Doctor. Pleasant environment

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Bardakjian is really a good doctor. My regular doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with my skin so he suggested I see Dr. B. I've suffered with eczema since I was a really young kid and all the itching left my skin badly discolored. Dr. Bardakjian gave me a routine to follow including special cream which started helping right away. Every time I went back to see him his staff was really friendly and I never had to wait very long. Its been 6 months since I started going to Dr. B and my skin looks great. Gracias Dr. B!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Its been almost a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bardakjian. Now that all the swelling has gone away, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. All my follow-up appointments went well with very little wait. His staff is just marvelous. I am actually using Dr. Bardakjian for my Botox and Juvederm. He really has an artistic touch.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bardakjian after he performed a rhinoplasty for my best friend. I was interested in having breast implants and a tummy tuck. He was very professional and explained the procedures very clearly. He suggested I have the implants but told me I DIDN'T need a tummy tuck. Instead, he suggested I have a much less expensive procedure (lipo). WOW, what an honest man. Well, I had my procedure in December 2013 and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. His nurse Wendy is soooooooo sweet and made me feel so comfortable during the whole process. I just referred my supervisor at work to go and see Dr. Bardakjian for her plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

I had a breast augmentation in 2002 and had the best experience and result, ever! I was so happy with his service, I referred several of my friends and family. I am now thinking of having rhinoplasty and I couldn't imagine going any where, but to Dr. Bardakjian for my procedure. Love you Dr. B

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1971)