Ratings for Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable Doctor. Pleasant environment

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Bardakjian is really a good doctor. My regular doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with my skin so he suggested I see Dr. B. I've suffered with eczema since I was a really young kid and all the itching left my skin badly discolored. Dr. Bardakjian gave me a routine to follow including special cream which started helping right away. Every time I went back to see him his staff was really friendly and I never had to wait very long. Its been 6 months since I started going to Dr. B and my skin looks great. Gracias Dr. B!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Its been almost a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bardakjian. Now that all the swelling has gone away, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. All my follow-up appointments went well with very little wait. His staff is just marvelous. I am actually using Dr. Bardakjian for my Botox and Juvederm. He really has an artistic touch.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bardakjian after he performed a rhinoplasty for my best friend. I was interested in having breast implants and a tummy tuck. He was very professional and explained the procedures very clearly. He suggested I have the implants but told me I DIDN'T need a tummy tuck. Instead, he suggested I have a much less expensive procedure (lipo). WOW, what an honest man. Well, I had my procedure in December 2013 and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. His nurse Wendy is soooooooo sweet and made me feel so comfortable during the whole process. I just referred my supervisor at work to go and see Dr. Bardakjian for her plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

I had a breast augmentation in 2002 and had the best experience and result, ever! I was so happy with his service, I referred several of my friends and family. I am now thinking of having rhinoplasty and I couldn't imagine going any where, but to Dr. Bardakjian for my procedure. Love you Dr. B

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I am a young female who was blessed with very large breasts. I didnt want them but I got them anyways. I heard great things about Dr. Bardakjian and I thought I would give him a try. The first thing I noticed was how pleasant the office setting was. His staff was so great and you dont find that in most doctors offices!!! When I first met him, I didnt know what to expect. I dont like people handling my breasts in the first place because they are massive but I want them gone (for the most part). After a 40 minute talk, he put my mind to ease and I am happy to know I have the surgery scheduled.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Offered a free consultation for nasal trauma and got a bill 13 month after a visitation. The office did not honor verbal agreement. I was told they only offer free consultation on cosmetic, not on trauma and demanded payment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Best doctor! He is such an understanding person. If your nose didnt turn out the way you wanted it to thats not his fault that has to do with your nose. He is an amazing person <3

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

stay away from him dont trust him I had nose surgery and my nose result is terrible I have to do surgery again because I cant breath I went his office and told him about this problam but he did not care stay away

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

terrible doctor,worst in our community,with poor skills,he will not follow up his patients,expecially with bad results after procedures that he was performing

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable Doctor. Pleasant environment "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bardakjian is really a good doctor. My regular doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with my skin so he suggested I see Dr. B. I've suffered with ecze..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its been almost a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bardakjian. Now that all the swelling has gone away, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. All m..."

October 13, 2014