Ratings for Dr. Robert A. SALAZAR

I've been going to Dr Salazar for the past 8 years.. He has helped me with my health problem and my insurance company. He is extremely knowledgeable and uses this very effectively.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

This Dr.has treated my father, my spouse and myself. He goes above and beyond for his patients. If you have to wait awhile it's because he's dealing with another crisis. This Dr. has won best Dr.awards and continues to update his knowledge. He is terrific.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

This guy is a quack. BEWARE. Will lie and steal your money.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This dr is the worst doctor i have ever been to. his bedside manner is horrible. He waste so much of your money with unnecessary treatments and appointments. Doesn't show up when he says he will be there. He put me in the hospital for 3 days because for wheezing supposedly. then when he said he was going to take me off of IV and release me, he didn't give the orders to the nurses and they had to call him three times to get the ok. He told the nurses that it wasn't important enough for them to call and he would do it when he good and ready. I had to wait until the next day to get out of the hospital. He also put me on 3 different types of asthma medicine but told me he hadn't read my PF report but I had asthma. Then I had a 2nd opinion from a real doctor, not only do i not have asthma, but my i am using 130% of my lung function. And his staff is horrible. I have told them many times that i will not be back to his office and they keep calling me to set another appt. HORRIBLE!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. He has no bedside manners. He has bad communication with his staff and outside medical service providers. There is no follow-up when he says there will be. If you don't follow up with them they don't follow up with you. His staff is a disaster and completely disorganized.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, very helpful by explaining issues and answering questions. Staff are average and appointments run a little late but still better than most doctors. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Dr. Salazar.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Salazar for about 4 years now, and I couldn't be more pleased. He truly cares...he is not a doctor who just wants your money and tries to push you out of his office as quickly as possible. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and really wants to know them. He diagnosed me with sleep apnea and has made sure along that way that I am taking proper care of myself.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Very knowledgeable; good bedside manner; clear & concise explanations; very good staff;

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011