Ratings for Dr. John M. Cherry

Dr. Cherry and his staff are great; they are personable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Cherry is such a fantastic dentist, he truly goes above and beyond for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cherry and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Cherry is always very informative and compassionate when it comes to my dental needs, he always is explaining every step of the dental process to me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have never had a good experience with a dentist. I have a smaller than average mouth and the numbing shots have never fully worked on me. I would generally prefer to get beat up then go to the dentist. Dr Cherry is different. Everything about this place and the way they operate is about making you feel comfortable. I went in initially for a consultation on some large work. I ended up having a bad tooth ache that day and he ended up doing a root canal right then on the spot. was in major pain when i got there and had 0 after he got me numb and it never came back after i left. Have been back for other work and could not say a negative about Dr Cherry or his staff. They are truly amazing at what they do.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013