Ratings for Dr. Mrugeshkumar K. Shah

Dr. Shaw did his job well. On the other hand the secretary and staff. I have been getting with them almost two months to get medical papers to get to the military disability office. Every time there is another reason they dont have them or I need to do something different. I mean what do you do when they argue with you for calling. I am done. All out of options. I liked the doc. But this is sending me to someone else

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Best thing that has ever happened to me on workers comp system. Help me get my severe chronic pain under controll. Writes meds. that work. Help me get my spinal cord stimulator. just a good doctor over all. Never had a problem and is always pleasent. Been seing him since November 2010 and has always been good.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

This doctor has some personel issues ,hes always going around saying that im not going to jail because you dont take your medicine,always wanting to count your pills like your a little kid or a dope attic,constantly wants you to pee in a cup for use of illegal drugs like coke or meth and others.This doctor has real deep trust issues with patients I have seen it and heard it with other people just not me. I have been to other pain managemnt doctors in the past who have retired or got out of workkers comp.system and I have never had to pee in a cup for illegal drug testing,or them wanting to count my pills like im a kid or something. If you dont want to write medicine for chronic pain people like me or orthers than get out of the practice if your scred and paronoid about it. The patient and the doctor is supposed to build trust after a peroid of time and learn to count on one anothere for help and understanding but going to this doctor that will never happen he acts like this every time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Shah has helped keep me up and going after 7 years of chronic pain following failed back surgery. He and JC (his PA) are so compassionate. I have sent at least 5 patients his way and they have given me great feedback as well. I feel he is honest with me and allows me to participate in my plan of care. I would highly recommend him for "getting your life back" if you are in pain. Dianne :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

For a workers comp. pain management doctor he a good person,you just dont really get very good workers comp. doctors any more, because they all left the system because they couldnt be bought by the worker comp. insurance companies and be there insurance doctor horror. No complaints really he is on time so dont never be late because his office staff runs like clock work and I have never waited past my appointment so if your going to be late then you better call ahead.he also works with one of the top back and spine surgeons in the country who is Dr.Rimlawi.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Mrugeshkumar K. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2512721'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;MRUGESHKUMAR&quot; to &quot;MRUGESHKUMAR K.&quot;

October 20, 2013