Ratings for Dr. Fredrick M. Weinberg

Great Personality, Listens, and Explains everything.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great personal interaction and flexibility with scheduling. A true patient advocate

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Lovely and knowledgeable gentleman. Very helpful and communicated well with my many other doctors. Glad to have found him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Caution should be taken approaching serious cases to him, he is very egoistic and famous for his high temperament.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

He is excellent! He pays attention to the patient and keeps great records so the next visit is like visiting a friend who cares about you and who is a Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Atrial-Fib and Tachycardia treatment. He is the best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I am very pleased with the level of expertise and knowledge Dr. Weinberg has, his discovery of the blocked vessels in my heart thru catherization probably saved me from having a heart attack and sure death. I saw my PCP whom refered me to Dr. Weinberg and received an appointment the next day- Specialist are generally hard to get appointments with and had Dr. Weinbergs office delayed my appointment one day the result would have been catostrophic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

I just returned from his office - always a pleasant experience. He is kind and compassionate. He always listens, especially to my guesses as to my health problems. He has excellent "bedside manner" and always takes as much time as I need. I know some very savvy people who are also his patients. I have had a number of specialists in the last 3 years and Dr. Weinberg is the best of them.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Fredrick M. Weinberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup