Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Alley

I sent took in my information to see (IF) she would except me. Never even met her. Haven't heard back yet been a month. Glad I wasn't sick.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Wonderful Doctor. Takes care of me and husband. She sits and listens to you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

A wonderful, thorough and caring physician. Listens to what I have to say and takes time to discuss concerns and answer questions. Staff is awesome as well

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

She takes the time to talk to me and listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Alley's for about 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor. At every appointment, she takes the time to listen to my concerns, and I never feel that she is rushing through my appointment to get to her next patient. In most instances, she is on time for appointments; on the few occasions she's been running late, her staff explains that she was called away for an emergency earlier in the day. She has late hours one day per week (Wednesday) which is convenient for those of us who work. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I have seen Dr. Alley for about 14 years. She is the best doctor around. If you are having a problem, she gets to the source. I trust her, which is hard to say about other doctors I have been to. She DOES care about her patients, and if she seems like she is "not in a good mood" as mentioned below, that is because she works her butt off coming into the hospital in the early a.m. to check on patients and then seeing patients all day....plus she does have a family too. I think she is great, if you have truly ever had a bad doctor, you would recognize the difference. Everyone gets tired at the end of the work day, even doctors, remember they are people too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Alley for over 10 years now and she has been very professional, caring and very concerned about me as an individual. She has answered all of my questions from my physicals to my high blood pressure to my ruptured hernia. She was at my bedside in the hospital making sure that I was okay after surgery. If things are serious, she will try to see me whenever I called in. I would highly recommend Dr.Alley if you are looking for a family doctor that you can trust in bringing you comfort in times of need.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Alley is very nice. She's never done me wrong. Always helped when I needed it. She does care about you. I got this very sucky doctor Adam Tzagournis that another doctor prescribed for me This guy totally is crappy talking about no one caring for ya he don't. Just in it for the money.But Dr. Alley got me a new Doctor right on the spot. I haven't seen him yet but will let you know. Dr Jeffery Sams is his name. But I really Like Dr. Alley been with her since my kids were young and now their teens. don't mind the other commit that was said about her she is very good at what she does. Some people don't know what a good Doctor is until they have had a bad one. You Go Girl!!!! GOOD JOB WELL DONE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME. Melissa

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She's not bad. She does seem to be a little grumpy when you get a later appt. Like around 3pm or later. This is because all those baby's and young children driving her crazy crying. So if you get an appt. early in the morning she want be so crabby. She will be refreshed. I do see that she will give you any kind of pain pill just to see if it works. Sometimes it does sometimes it don't. She is very busy Appt. are hard to get at times. Other than that she's nice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr Alley is one of the best doctors there is. She will take the time to talk to you and she actually remembers what you said from visit to visit. She always makes time for her patients. She is a very good doctor and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Sarah J. Alley's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente