Ratings for Dr. William F. Oswall

Fantastic dentist! I had anxiety issues and he and his fantastic staff helped me overcome the anxiety. Dr. Oswall explains every procedure as he works and gives you plenty of breaks. +++1 for the whole staff. Everyone there is so caring and understanding, and FUN, especially the front office ladies, and the dental assistant (you know who you are - ha ha) . Never thought I'd say that about a dentist's office. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Excellent Dentist! Dr. Oswall is very knowledgeable and extremely trustworthy. He will go out of his way to explain everything and always makes me and my family feel comfortable. He is very mindful of your financial situation and will work with you so you can get they best dental care within your budget.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The staff always remember you and work with you on insurance and payments. I've never had to wait. He's a stickler for flossing and it gets a bit annoying. He has a passion for working with kids, so he's gentle and very kind. Sometimes we question though if he really see's anything on the x-rays or is being overly cautious and saying we have cavities when we don't. I want to believe he's honest but I never see what he says is there, but maybe. We keep going to him so its obviously not a huge concern.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014