Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier

18 months post-op and knee is still stiff and uncomfortable. I rehabbed hard and my quad is still weak with a depression above the knee. As others have stated I waited along time to see him on one visit, he didn't show, after 45 minutes a PA saw me. I'm very disappointed in the outcome of the surgery. I could not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Just Amazing !Great Personality, great all around. The best Doctors I have dealt with. He actual cares about you in all aspects and makes sure you are comfortable in any situation he recommends. The best! Very knowledgeable in the issues at hand and gave me options. He is a busy man so book as soon as you can, appointments fill up, but that is a sign of a great doctor to be so popular. Wouldn't go to any other doctor to fix my shoulder. Thx Marc. Sean Dwyer

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier

Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier's response
Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Marc Asselmeier, MD!

Submitted October 13, 2017

Excellent, no nonsense Doctor. Great personality and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier

Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Waited 95 minutes to see Dr. When he entered, he made no apologies for the long wait. This is unacceptable. I would have given him very good ratings if not for this.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I've had 3 ACL reconstruction with him and he is great! I saw three doctors before him and knew he was the one I wanted to fix me up! He is very friendly and knowledgeable and does a good job of talking about all options with you. If your not the first couple of morning or afternoon appointments you will be waiting, but that's only because he is such a popular doctor (it's well worth the wait). He is very personable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Waited over 2 1/2 hrs. to see doc. No apology. No diagnosis. Just told me it was arthritis. It isn't. It is an injury from exercising. I had to call back the next day and ask for diagnostic testing (MRI). No respect for me. No compassion for my pain. It's my fault because I am overweight.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

AMAZING surgeon. Has done BOTH of my brother's ACL surgeries as well as my own. We have had nothing but great outcomes. Personable, intelligent, would recommend to everyone, and have since my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Diagnosed R/T cuff tear that others missed. Great doctor. If I knew that he does knees, I would of had my upcoming arthroscopy performed by him. My repaired shoulder is better and stronger than my other shoulder.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

did not seem interested in dtails, spend 5 minutes which left me confused.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I can't wait to see him tomorrow for my left shoulder, he did arthrascopic surgery on my right shoulder years ago and I have never had a problem since. I have driven over 300 miles to see him. I think he's the greatest.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Marc A. Asselmeier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med