Ratings for Dr. Aron Tendler

This man is a socially retarded psychiatrist. I've seen numerous psychiatrists throughout the country, including one who is undoubtably the top one in the country, and he gave me an outlandish diagnosis and over medicated me for some time. I had to switch to this man due to work and all he does is listen for an hour, lie their like a log and prescribe a medication. Avoid. See Gregory Marsalla in boca instead

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Tendler is the best psychiatrist I've ever seen. He is honest, insightful and incredibly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Tendler consistently spent a lot of time with me and my family, was incredibly thorough, and developed a plan that we stuck with in the following months that worked. THis is after seeing four other psychiatrists over ten years.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have seen him for years and he has saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Tendler is very professional and has helped me deal with the passing of my father, and my constant battle with anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Very helpful. I have seen several times and would highly recommend this doctor. He is very good at what he does. Very compassionate. Gives great advise. Office staff is very helpful. I never have to wait for my appointment and have my calls returned.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr tendler is arrogant and pompous. He pushes medication on his patients. If you do not comply with his reccomendations he becomes agitated and annoyed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

This guy should lose his license. I now have heard many negative stories about him and his associates.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010