Ratings for Dr. Kip L. Hampton

I've had a broken tooth and have been in pain for quite some time he doesn't care I even went to the emergency room all this man tells me is you need a cleaning first well when I did go for a cleaning they cancelled my apt and told me I needed to get a tooth pulled first and no one bothered to call me! So last night I can't sleep cause I'm in so much pain and this morning my tooth had abscessed because this man had not fixed it yet! The worst dentist in Medford! Seriously and the one time I did go to the ER and the ER doc called him and he told me to be in the office at 8 am he made me wait an hour before he saw me because he was pissed cause someone with more education called him on his stuff!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Worst customer service ever! Have called 25 times over the last 3 weeks. Have left messages describing how much pain I am in. STILL no call back! I guess I'll go somewhere else as I have no choice. VERY unprofessional, does not care at all about a patient. WORST experience with a dentist I've EVER had. Do not even waste tour time, seriously.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

The staff is friendly, always cheerful. They are prompt (within 10 minutes of appointment), Dr. Hampton has a wonderful bedside manner, he puts my children at ease, and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012