Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Biskup

I was told I can be 15 minutes late. I was late 10 mins. The doctor did not want to take me when I arrived. Nobody listen to my explanation. No refills for my prescription; seems like careless...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I will never go to this Dr again. She was cold, rude, and not at all helpful. She has zero compassion or understanding of my situation. Too bad because the staff at her new office are amazing!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I have been with Dr Biskup for a very long time. Wants she gets to know you there isn't anything she wouldn't do for you to help you out. I find her to be compassionate and understanding. I f she is unable to help me she gets me to the right specialist. Only sometimes there is a long wait, but mostly not so much. Staff is nice most of the time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

There is no Zero or negative start option. This lady deserves that only. The only positive about her is- you can get an appointment any time- probably because people avoids her. This so called doctor is rude, Greedy, misleading, lier. I am a diabetic and my A1C is under control (around 6) and I went for annual physical to her office and informed this. After the exams, her office called to and forced me to schedule a follow up visit telling that after going through your blood and urine exams she wants to talk to you. Same thing they have told for my wife, who doesn't have any identified problems. So we were kind of anxious if there is any critical thing found. To my surprise after reaching to her office we figured out that she haven't gone through our report at all. She informed me my A1C is under control and I should try to loose some weight so that I will not need any medication going forward. For my wife she told everything is OK- I asked why you wanted a followup visit this information could have been shared over phone and there would have been no need for a follow up (with Copay obviously)- with no answer she rudely left the room. She is a disgrace to humanity

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Biskup several years ago for a sore throat. She asked me questions, and felt around my neck, but never looked inside. I was in the office for less than 10 minutes and when she left the office, I thought she was coming back, but never did. I went back to the front desk and told the nurse that I came in for a sore throat and the doctor did not look inside my mouth, and could I see her for one minute more. The nurse went and found the doctor and asked for me, but when she came back, she said the doctor said have her make another appointment. I would never see that "doctor" again. The below comments are all true I'm sure.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I do not recommend seeing Dr. Biskup for any medical issue. During my visit, I did not feel comfortable and felt that my questions were not answered. I felt that I was wasting her time and walked out of the office in tears.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Biskup is the worst doctor I have ever been to, and I am not the type of person that complains. She was very curt from the beginning and after I told her my health issues, she stayed sitting in her chair for a couple of minutes without saying A WORD - she wasn't even writing or typing, she was just sitting. I was so uncomfortable and didn't know what she was doing/thinking. That was VERY unprofessional and weird. Then she got up, still without talking, and took my hand to get my pulse or something without even telling me what she was doing. You can't just remain silent for minutes and then get up and start examining someone without saying anything. So bizarre. She didn't explain anything to me, not even what the medication she prescribed was for or any instructions on how to take it. I came in for issues related to concentration and memory and she prescribed an antidepressant when I mentioned NO such thing! I left that office in disbelief at how ridiculous she was.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

A friend of mine recomended me to Dr Biskup. I was nervous since I hadn't been to a doctor in years, but I was assured by my friend that she was very friendly and a great doctor. After her assistants took my vitals I ended up waiting a good 15-20 mins to be seen by her. I found her to be very bitter and cold. She made me feel uncomfortable and like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Biskup seems to be a bitter woman. Im 24 years old and any concerns that I bring to her attention she tells me "that im so cute" and that im too young to have problems. Now I am not the type to overreact or anything but forgive me if im wrong for thinking that a doctor should listen to all my symptoms and problems with care and concern!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

At first I thought she was concerned but she absolutely did NOTHING even when I confessed to her that I have a on-going eating disorder! I asked if she would refer me to someone but didn't. Guess it was not a serious enoigh problem for her????

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Mary L. Biskup's Credentials

• Spanish

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet