Ratings for Dr. Dennis H. Lyons

This doctor is weird; he's rude, abrupt, disheveled and unprofessional. His exam was incomplete, he interrupted my exam twice to bark orders (which had nothing to do me or my exam) at employees. Although I've been wearing glasses for distance for 20 years, in his opinion I have 20/20 vision and won't do anything else for me unless I bring in a pair of old glasses so he can look at the prescription. I guess he can't figure that out through an exam where I state if something is clear or blurry? That part of the exam was left out. I'm going elsewhere to get another exam. Luckily I have secondary insurance since my visit to him ate up my once/year exam on my primary vision benefits. At point, I have to laugh at him because the whole experience was such a joke.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

He was very nice but he had a few quirks. He also told my daughter and I that our vision problems were our head. I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Dennis H. Lyons's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1973)

Banner Health