Ratings for Dr. Tom A. Gross

I went to see Dr Gross to address a neck issue I had developed. I wanted to try chiropractic, I could not turn my neck. I came for an adjustment, they didn't take my insurance, for some reason I chose to pay their exorbitant fee. No xray. The adjustment overworked my neck and I awoke the next day, ten times worse. I couldn't even drive, so my friend took me back. They put a laser on the muscle, and still charged me $200/hr for that! I for some reason still decided to see them, and I went to Mr Gross for his 'applied kinesiology' services. He basically touched my head and told me that I had a trauma so 'huge' in my history that I should have developed multiple personalities to deal with it. He was certainly not credentialed to say something like this, and I strongly felt like it was extremely poor practice, probably negligent. He also charged me 6 times the online ordering amount for a b12 vitamin that was 'special' because it came from a british laboratory. Would NEVER recommend.

Submitted September 4, 2013