Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Dunphy

Absolutely terrible doctor.. He shouldn't be handling elderly patience that are in need of a lot. When it comes to putting a little time in for something my grandmother needed as far as scripts or letters for hospital equipment, he cant be bothered. So disappointed in the man!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Worst doctor ever!! I've never seen any greedy person in medical field like him. He refused to see us when he found out that my insurance has no co-pay and a deductible that I havent met yet. I told him I'll pay the bill the same way I've been paying for years and he can check the history. I kept on assuring him that im a responsible person and work in a healthcare myself. He still refused. Then i told him to write it down that he is refusing to see me due to this reason. And then the further worse thing happened. He came to my face and started screaming his throat out and then kept on saying, "Ok i'll see you, I'll see you, I'll see you" which in the end he did.. I felt like i'm in a horror chamber. It made me feel sick to know what kind of people are now in medical field. I dont see a difference between a wall street bank chief executive and Dr. Dunphy. I would never recommend anyone going to him unless they have a huge pile of money or otherwise get ready to be treated like a thug and getting refused.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

We get along very well..is knowlagable and helpful

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I cannot believe my bad experience. He lied to me about my blood pressure, I've had high BP for years, have run out of meds and yet he told me it was 120/80 - perfect. I took it on my machine when I got home and it was 168/93. Unbelievable. I double checked it on the pharmacy machine and it was almost the same as my machines reading. Why would he lie? It's absurd. He sent me for blood work before he would refill my empty thyroid meds. Said he would call me the next day. It's a week later and he still hasn't called. I called the lab and sure enough he got the results the next day. I'm afraid what else will happen before I can be done with him. I still need thyroid meds. AVOID HIM!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

very rude doc. makes decisions w/o even seeing the patient. Had a very bad experience today with him, would not recommend anyone even contacting such a poor mannered Doc. refused to write prescriptions on already prescribed meds by the Hospital. Avoid like the plague!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Made an app. and told staff Dr. would have to call lab for results of blood work. Dr. then called me back to ask why. I said so he could get the results sent to him. He ask "Why does he need blood work?" I said he had it taken last week to check how his iron count,thyroid,chol. level, ect. were.He always has it done before his next app.. He said "This is to complicated,you'll have to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Run..don't walk..away from this doctor..he is rude, sarcastic and needs help with bedside manner. I just don't think he likes people, why he became a DO is beyond me..he should try another profession..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

This Doctor is highly recommended. Very concerned about real health and does not prescribed unnessary medication. always ask your opinion on how, a patient feels and plans medical advice and diagnosis upon research and medical y science. if you want to be medically evaluated by a real doctor, this doctor is for you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Horrible everything I went total of 4x. I told him 2months in advance I was having fusion of the spine and would need clearance he told me once I had the testing done he would do it no problem. A day before the survey he decides to call me tell me he doesn't want to get involved it's not his problem don't bother him. I luckily got clearance from my surgeon's Dr. The surgery was necessary because it was causing nerve danger with numbness down my arms and hands. Another time he refused to gibe me asthma medication which I need to breath, birthcontrol which I have been on and a new script for chantex that was helping me quit smoking. All because he didn't feel like it and didn't want to write a script. I think he should have his license revoked. What happen to the hypocratic oath he took.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was shocked after I read some of the comments. My whole family has been going to him for over 10 years. I think he is very caring and a very knowledgeable doctor. He has great memory as well. Appointments are always on time, receptionists are always very professional and helpful. He always gave me the right diagnoses and sent me to the best specialists.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Ronald M. Dunphy's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)