Ratings for Dr. Eduardo J. Gonzalez

Extremely rude. Even crossed my mind he might have a mental inbalance, for sure temper/anger isues. Worst experience in my life. You can buy education but not manners. Staff terrified by his outbursts which seems it might be happening often considering the apologetic staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

His special interest is to provide quality preventative care to older patients to improve life quality. When he diagnosed me with diabetes, he spent almost an hour with me discussing it. Instead of just writing me off with a prescription for pills as many doctors would do, he sent me to a nutritionist and I control my glucose, medicine free. He shows a real interest in his patients that is rare in medicine today. He also stays on top of my other medical needs and makes sure that I get my testing done on time for things like mammograms and colonoscopies. I'm blessed to have him as my physician. He also treats my husband for high blood pressure and it is always under control.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Eduardo J. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1980)

Caresource