Ratings for Dr. Haohua I. Yang

Very nice and be patient listening to his patient. Very precessional dr! Strongly recommend this dr to others who are looking for right internist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

me n my mom are Dr. yang patient. He is very patient and listen to patient and suggest me to take this medicine which help me. overall, he is a professional doctor and respect his patient and also helpful doctor. The reason why he is our family doctor because he speaks chinese and is very easy to communicate. i would recommand him to every chinese family in naperville to see this family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

the 1st time I had met him & his staff, they all were very nice & friendly. He takes his time & amswered all of my questions. He is my dr. for life & I recommend him to anyone looking for a good dr!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr Yang will be my doc for life. He is a caring Doc who listens to my opinion and wants to do whatever it takes to give my family and I as good of quality of life as possible considering my spinal problems. When other docs would not listen to me one after the other Dr yang did. We came up with a game plan and executed it. He has given me my life back. Dr yang and his family deserve all the good things that God blesses them with. Thank you for caring so much Dr. Yang

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010