Ratings for Dr. Kristyn W. Payne

She was very helpful, and knowledgable about my condition. I chose her by word of mouth because I was new to the area. She even helped me with a referral for my daughters condition.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Knowledgable, compassionate and helpful. I highly recommend dr Payne. My husband was pleased too

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

She is so wonderful! I have to go back every six months to get checked on b/c of high risk and she is personable and takes such good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Went for rash under eyes and near mouth; also wanted to discuss mild acne scarring from pregnancy breakouts. Was rushed through the appointment. She never even seemed to look at my skin. Diagnosed me with eczema and gave me samples of topical steroid which did not help. Prescribed me epiduo for my cystic acne (which I do not have, and did not even have any current breakouts when I saw her). Office is very nice and well-equipped, but this doesn't matter if you don't get results.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

She did not know what she was talking about. I was referred to her by another doctor and after she took a piece of skin from my back, mind you leaving a scar...all she said was that I had a bug bite and that was all. I saw another doctor that gave me a topical creme and made it all go away. She also demanded for another appointment to be scheduled for another issue because she said that she could only take care of one thing at a time!! She was Horrible! Her office though was very well equipped which explains why she charges so much.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr. Kristyn W. Payne's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX