Ratings for Dr. Mark Lobanoff

I just had my Lasik surgery Friday... Saturday morning I was seeing 20/15! I could not recommend Dr. Lobanoff and his staff more. I had my first consultation with another big clinic in the area. I felt very rushed and not all of my questions were answered, they were going to "get back to me" on a few things. I decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Lobanoff and the difference was that I actually spoke with Dr. Lobanoff and he answered every single one of my questions. He took the time to tell me about the technology NSES uses and how it is different (and better) than other clinics. The procedure itself was pain free and Dr. Lobanoff talked me through every step. If you're considering Lasik, please see Dr. Lobanoff for a consultation!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Lobanoff recently did my Lasik surgery. I was very pleased with the facilities and staff at North Suburban Eye Specialists, and I am very happy with Dr. Lobanoff's surgery and the results. I'd highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Lobanoff and his team were outstanding to have for my lasik surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better team to take me through the process. They were all very knowledgable and caring. Now I now have perfect vision and it's all thanks to these wonderful individuals!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Lobanoff and his team are top notch. Dr. Lobanoff spends times getting to know your situation and walking you through the entire LASIK process. I could not be happier with my LASIK results and would highly recommend Dr. Lobanoff and his team at North Suburban Eye Specialists.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Lobanoff found the problem with my eyes blurring at night. After surgery from Dr. Lobanoff I had perfect vision. He was patient with all my questions and he has excellent training at top Universities.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

The entire LASIK experience was extremely well-orchestrated, with Dr. Lobanoff and his team thoroughly explaining each part of the procedure in a manner so calm that you are instantly put at ease! After 20 years of wearing contacts, it’s quite amazing to be seeing better than 20/20 a day later! The only thing I would do differently is I would have done this years ago

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I just had my LASIK done 4 days ago and I'm seeing perfectly! It was a wonderful experience. Starting with my consult appointment, Dr. Lobanoff was fantastic - patient with me and all of my questions, took the time to explain everything and make me feel comfortable. On the day of the surgery, he and his team were fantastic. It was a great environment, calming, reassuring and professional - tremendous given the anxiety I had that morning! I would recommend them to anyone. They truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Lobanoff and his staff were nothing short of incredible! I was a bit nervous about the procedure but after my first appointment I knew there was no better doctor or place to be. The Doctor's merits stand on their own not to mention his experience. I do not want to leave out the most advanced technology you can ask for in laser surgery. The entire staff was very knowledgeable and overall pleasant. I felt the time they took with the extensive pre-op testing was quite informative and re-assured me of the integrity of the office. I would recommend North Suburban Eye Specialists to anyone who has questions or concerns regarding LASIK surgery! There are multiple Eye Specialists there that can and will do an amazing job, but I would recommend Dr. Mark Lobanoff every time. My life has changed literally overnight and I am very thankful. Sincerely, Scott Anderson

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Lobanoff and his staff were very easy to work with and from the first time I walked into the office for the consult, to the time I left after my post-op check up, I knew I'd made the right decision in doctors. I was very nervous going into it because of previous eye trauma, and they reassured me the whole way through, especially the day of surgery. I now have 20/20 vision for the first time in 25 years and I am so glad I did it. I'd go with this office again in a heartbeat - which is great, considering they offer lifetime guarantees! I suspect I will not need to see him for a very long time though - my eyes are great. The new technology available to him is amazing as well, in regard to after-effects. I've had very little discomfort - most of it the first 4-6 hours immediately following surgery, and I was asleep the bulk of that time. Dry-eyes worried me and I have hardly given it a thought. Go with the best - you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

What a great group of doctors and staff! All the staff was so friendly and went above and beyond to help me plan my LASIK procedure coming in from Sioux Falls, SD! When doing my research I found another facility in the MSP area simply would not help me arrange co-managed care. North Suburband North Suburban Eye Specialists was happy to help me make arrangements. Dr. Lobanoff, thank you very much! I appreciate how friendly you are and how you explained every detail and every step to me making the experience stressfree! I first researched having the procedure done in Sioux Falls, of course right?! I was quoted one price and told another when I had my consultation which is really disappointing. Not only that, the procedure in Sioux Falls would have cost me 40% MORE! Thanks again for having the best technology available and providing it at an upfront reasonable cost! I recommend you to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Mark Lobanoff's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Coon Rapids, MN