Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Bell

Very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all questions you may have.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Pleasant sense of humor knowledgeable I know him professionally and as a patient I wish he would do more of a mirror exam

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

There are two sides to every story. Dr. Bell saved my husband's life and now I am his patient also. As someone who has been in the medical field, I find his "bluntness" refreshing. I am paying for answers to my problems and do not need someone to sugar-coat his answers and dance around the truth. My thanks to Dr. Bell for all he does. People should remember that you reap what you sew.. if you found him rude, perhaps you might review your treatment of him and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

There is something to be said about being a good doctor other than just having the letters MD after your name. This doc not only spent very little time with me, he also dismissed most of my information. He was short and rude. His "treatment" didn't address any of my problems, so I had to spend more money seeing another neurologist, who actually had the diagnostic skill to help me. Ends up it was fairly easy and "Dr" Bell missed it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Ronald J. Bell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX