Ratings for Dr. James M. Coombs

Unfortunately, another doctor did my cataracts and glasses last year. I went to Dr. Coombs for my yearly checkup and refraction. I have a top quality refraction from Ron, the technician, and then Dr. Coombs came in so professional and helpful. He checked the refraction and spent time explaining and discussing the use of a prism in my glasses to get away from shadowing and double vision problems. At the end he showed me my old glasses view and what they had found that day and I realized I had been wearing the wrong prescription for 10 months, since my surgery. grrrrr I'm so thrilled to find an excellent opthmologist and begin seeing correctly again. I'm telling my whole family and friends about my experience with Dr. Coombs. He is with Dr. Fitzhugh in their new clinic on Parkview just south of Cheney Dr. Their phone is the same as listed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Coombs did cataract suregery on both my wife and myself. His staff was very knowledeable and pleasant to deal with. Dr. Coombs himself is a very pleasant doctor, and take s the necessary time that's needed. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. James M. Coombs's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois