Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Reid

My eye surgeon Dr Deborah Reid came to my rescue on our first visit, when she explained I needed surgery For a detached retina . Immediately she made phone calls and found a way to fit me in the very next day for surgery.It’s rare to find a positive encouraging doctor that is an expert in her field. Dr. Reid is a true professional in every aspect , she greets her patients with a smile and gentle caring Which is also evident by her entire staff. I highly recommend anyone to check out Dr. Reid.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

As a Canadian I was not sure what to expect from a US medical facility and was please to find everyone was very helpful, understanding. Professional and friendly staff proving great care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Reid. Her compassion and kindness is just what you need when somebody is going to do laser treatment on your eye. Susanne Smythe.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This was my first visit to Retina Association and the staff made me feel like a billion dollars. I watch them with the other patients and could see that they genuinely cared about each one of us. I was very nervous and afraid, but each staff member I came into contact with made me feel safe and relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I was pleased with the quality of services Retina Associates has. Dr Reid is an excellent doctor who really cares for the heath of the patient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I sincerely appreciated the quality of service i received during my visit. The staff from the front desk to the nurses and the doctor should be commented on their professionalism. I love my visits.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Deborah A. Reid's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD