Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Reid

The facility, staff and Dr. Vu are all outstanding. I am a very anxious patient and the front desk personnel are very caring and never make me feel uncomfortable. The Technicians are all very professional and also very understanding of my problem. Dr. Vu is especially professional and caring. I would recommend this facility without any concern.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

As always it is a pleasure to be able to be completely at ease with the care received at Retina Associates. The highest level of professionalism and integrity. WELL DONE!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

This practice pays attention to detail. Patients are treated respectfully. Staff are courteous, informative, and organized.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Reid is very friendly and professional. I always have good visits with Retina Associates. I have no complaints. My experience with this practice has been awesome.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

There was a scheduling error early in the day. My appointment was still scheduled for a date two weeks later. The two women at the front desk handled the problem professionally and efficiently. They found a slot for me in the afternoon so I could complete the exam before my upcoming cataract surgery. The medical personnel was professional and thorough as always.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

This is honestly the best medical experience that I have ever had. I don't feel like a patient or that I am being co-pay pumped. I feel like I am with family, I feel like my aunt is taking care of me. I am the kind of guy that if you see me at the Dr, I'm certainly sure I'm going to die. Yes I hate going to the Dr, but I LOVE this Dr and her staff. They should be a model for a lot of other Dr's offices. And to top it all off, I see the results. I'm not being gouged for visits, very honest, practical and knowledgeable. They know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Reid is competent, caring, professional and reassuring. The repeated eye shots received over some four years and counting, could not be endured without Dr. Reid’s demeanor and caring approach. I would not, and have not hesitated to recommend her without reservation!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

The staff was very friendly the two techs that started the procedures were very good! It really helps to have such good assistants! Dr Ried was very friendly as well. Good job everyone!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have never received such prompt and thorough attention to what was potentially a very serious situation. Dr. Reid is the absolute best, and everyone in pre-op was kind and gentle and caring. Same experience with post-op. I would never hesitate to recommend Retina Associates and Anne Arundel Hospital. My heartfelt gratitude for such exceptional treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I can't speak highly enough about the care I receive from Dr. Reid! She is attentive, approachable, and takes the time to explain and answer questions. I value her as one of my top physicians in my overall care. Additionally, all her assistants and front staff have been extremely considerate and professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Deborah A. Reid's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

TRICARE