Ratings for Dr. Payam Hanian

My family has been going to Dr. Hanian for the past 13 years. He is simply the best. Our dental hygienist, Rasheem is wonderful and caring. The front desk staff Stephanie and Nancy are professional and kind. You never feel pushed to do any procedure that you may not feel necessary. They provide you all the information (both medical and financial) you need to make a decision that is right for you. So blessed to have this practice in Princeton.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Hanian's for about six years. I enjoy going to his office because he is very friendly and knowledgable. He has suggested many procedures to me but has never in any way been pushy like my previous dentist. My son who is now 10 enjoys going there and talking with the hygenist Rasheen about dental health. She is very good with kids as well as adults and makes him feel very comfortable while encouraging him on the proper techniques of brushing. I have been a patient at many dental offices but I feel like the office is definitely a 'gem".

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

While I'm sure Dr. Hanian is a competent dentist overall, he is definitely not meticulous nor is he a perfectionist thereby allowing minor imperfections to lead to other oral care problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Hanian and his staff are wonderful. They make me feel calm from the moment I step into the office. He is generally on-time and wait time is minimal. His staff is knowledgeable and my cleanings are usually pain-free (and I am a baby when it comes to my mouth!) I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

The doctor follows through on all aspects of his work along with being very concerned about individual patients

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Hanian is one of the best dentists in Princeton. He is excellent in his work and extremely knowledgeable. My whole family goes to him and fully trusts him. His staff is wonderful and considerate as well. We feel lucky to have such a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009