Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Camann

Incredible Bed-side Manner!! You get 3 free visits to Olin Health Center at Michigan State a semester. I would recommend seeing Dr. Camann every time. He's seen countless college students over the years and has extensive knowledge. But his most important quality after that is his bedside manner. He genuinely cares for each student to come through his door, and gives them the time and attention we deserve. He follows up with everything he prescribes to make sure its working for you and will return questions and messages within 24 hours. He covers all bases in your appointment time, not only your health but school, social, etc. to make sure there aren't any underlying symptoms or behaviors causing medical issues. He also makes sure you're not shorted in your time like most doctor's. If you book 30 minutes, you get 30 minutes if you want it. I wish I was staying in-state after graduation to keep him as my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Amazing doctor. Personable, engaging and straight forward. If you intend on going to Olin Health Center at MSU, request Dr. Camann. I first saw him for chest pain, and now I see him for everything. It will be a sad day when I have to move away from East Lansing, specifically because I won't be able to see Dr. Camann any more.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Keith A. Camann's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Lansing, MI