Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Granato

Dr Granato is lovely and has integrity. Staff is very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

This office is so comforting and welcoming. Staff is very helpful and answered all my questions. The therapist I saw in the office was so warm and helpful. I felt that the a rock was lifted off my shoulder. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Office staff was wonderful! Dr. Granato was very helpful to me with healing my anxiety. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

What a wonderful experience the office staff was helpful explaining the paperwork, and the billing lady stopped what she was working on to explain my insurance to me, they are all so helpful. My therapist listen to me and gave me a lot of information to help me until my next appointment. Looking for therapy this is the place to go to.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr,Granato is very professional and her staff is very helpful, I had an appointment for 2 weeks out and they called and got me in right away, they are true hard workers, if only more offices ran like this,

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Granato has been a life-changer. The other bad ratings must have been from very negative people! She has been very thorough, kind and professional. she has guided me thru a very tough time and helped me become a better person. If you are ready and willing to work hard to change yourself, she is an amazing facilitator- but like any therapist, you get out what you put in and of course she's gonna charge if you cant show!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Didn't help at all. Just stared at you. Made you feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

therapist rushes your sessions, one of the worst I've seen. First time I went there I heard the receptionist and office manager arguing behind the desk very loudly. Her office manager seems to speak to the patients rather rudely and does not seem professional. Also , if you get sick and cancel within 48 hrs of the appointment they WILL charge you $50 , even with a doctors not. I do not recommend her!

Submitted February 26, 2013