Ratings for Dr. Vikas GUPTA

Beyond, kind and compasionate. The doctor that is truly caring. Highly recommended I been seeing Dr. Vikas Gupta since 2006, 10 years now. He is a good listener, answers questions about my concerns that made me feel comfortable in his care. His guinuine care and also he is concerned about my other medical needs. My best Oncologist and also the staff are very helpful. Loreta the assistant, she is the best, caring, warm and very helpful to all my needs.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr gupta, is one of the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. I have had. Always listens to my concerns make you feel like your his only patient very happy that I was put in his care. Thank you Dr. Gupta, and Lorretta, for all your attention.,

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

One of the best in his field. Precise and to the point. Dr.Gupta seriously analyzes your condition and makes sure that you are treated with the highest of professionalism and dignity. I most highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010