Dr. Rebecca R. Miles

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca R. Miles

Dr. Miles was a huge asset when I had to leave and divorce an abusive marriage...physically, mentally and financially issues. She walked me through this hardship and provided me with the number of a great attorney to help protect my interests. She has been a true compassionate yet highly intelligent doctor. If there were six stars. I would give her 10.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

As a Conservative Christian Counselor and ever other religions are accepted. Made very clear this is stated and to find another psychologist that will seek your counseling needs. Why out of all the religions this is not accepted? To each there own. With being open to every other religions accepted treatment this stands out as no knowledge. Just a conservative person myself i thought as you with a very open mind would be open to anything religion believes? Just a thought...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Rebecca R. Miles

Dr. Rebecca R. Miles's response
Thank you for your response as it allows me to clarify the purpose of the free 30-minute consultation. The consultation is an opportunity for both the therapist and the potential client to determine fit. Fit between psychologist and client is critical for successful treatment. During that time, my job is to listen to determine the potential client's needs. As you stated, I do not provide Christian Counseling. My training is as a Clinical Psychologist, not as a Christian Counselor. If someone is seeking Christian Counseling, I let them know that there are many very excellent Christian Counselors in this area and am happy to provide referrals. That said, I am very comfortable discussing all religions inclusive of Christianity (for which I am very well-versed with the conservative, midline, and liberal church).

Submitted November 22, 2017

Don't go here for marriage therapy.... I believe that she encourages divorce, and discourages traditional marriage....

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Miles is professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. I appreciate the friendliness of her staff and have no trouble with getting in to see her on time. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Miles is professional and true to her profile. I was skeptical about the neurotherapy at first but in the long run it has really helped me with obsessive thoughts. I give Dr. Miles an A+.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I went to see Dr. Miles when I hit rock bottom. I made the right call. Her staff was always courteous and communicative both in person and on the phone. Dr. Miles herself is knowledgeable, versatile, and quite skilled at evaluating the needs of her clients. She maintains a balance of professionalism and compassion while lending a great deal of insight with a personable approach. In my case, we took a dual approach of talk therapy and neurotherapy, and her skill at both proved to be invaluable. With her counsel, I found value within myself and the will to make something of my life during a time when I was prepared to throw it all away. Some people go into the field for money or prestige. Dr. Miles maintains her practice because she genuinely cares. If you're searching for the real deal, look no further.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Miles has provided above and beyond for me. She is quick to answer questions, provides me support, and is a very competent and helpful professional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I appreciate her impeccable boundaries, candor, and professional judgment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Amy, at the front desk is wonderful and Dr. Miles is an excellent therapist

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012