Ratings for Dr. Robert Lippe

Mri revealed...desiccation, narrowing buldging disc from c5 through c7 .....thats not quote on quote "a little whiplash" .... it's pain. .. that ibuprofen does nothing for.... he took my situation lightly and to me its life changing.... very disappointed in this doctor... very

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr Lippe was extremely unprofessional to me. I was mainly dealing with his PA who i had no probelm with. But then he decided he had a second of time to peak his head in my room and the pa even said i'm taking care of her, and if He just let him take care of me , i would not be writing this. He walked in the room and said your MRI is not horrible. I said good, now can we address the other issues we spoke about the first time i was here. He laughed at me and said, it sounds like someone got a bit of Lawyeritis. I said your not going to treat my other body parts, he said NO you are fine, you just need to move around some more. Well i walked out of that office, saw another dr and found out i have a torn labrum, torn menesicus and torn rotater cuff. All i asked him to do was treat me, and he laughed at me, I waited until i had the results of all my tests before i posted this, so i thought long and hard before i did it. i would not recommend Dr Lippe.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Excellent bedside manner, kind and caring, excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

He does not show care for patient. Staff are very rude. Can't get appointment in emergency. Have to wait days for a scrip.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Long wait. Several messages, 2 in-person in the office all unreturned. Did not call me to discuss MRI findings. Can't diagnose problem. Same goes for PA, Rick!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Robert Lippe's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

Sask Health